What Are the Advantages of Travertine Floors?
Travertine has been used in iconic buildings for centuries, and even today, Travertine flooring is a popular choice for many homeowners. In the following section, we’ll take a quick look at why Travertine flooring is such a popular choice.
- Travertine Flooring Offers Durability – If you’re looking for a durable floor for your home, it’s hard to go past Travertine. Travertine flooring is extremely hard and can handle a lot of the regular bumps, knocks, and scrapes that the floor in any home is exposed to. Over time, your Travertine floor will get a ‘weathered’ look and feel that’s prized by many architects. It will give your Travertine floor a unique look and feel.
- Travertine Gives You A Prestigious Look – If you’re looking for a flooring material that says prestigious, then it’s hard to go past Travertine. Nothing says wealth and style like a Travertine floor. For many people, Travertine flooring is like living art. No two pieces are the same and create a unique look throughout your home.
- Offers Subtle Beauty – Travertine is both subtle and prestigious at the same time. You aren’t immediately overwhelmed by Travertine floors like some other types of tile. They aren’t going to take away from the other pieces in your home but work quietly to enhance the overall look and theme of your property.
- Travertine Is Easy To Repair and Restore – Although Travertine is durable, it’s not 100% unbreakable, and despite our best intentions, damage and marks can occur. With the right professional maintenance and experience, the Travertine floor can be easily replaced, repaired, polished, and restored if required.
We offer Travertine Restoration, Cleaning, and Polishing Services
Here at Real Shine Stone, we have decades of combined experience restoring, repairing, and polishing stone floors, including Travertine floors. There isn’t a stone floor yet that our experienced team hasn’t been able to take care of. We understand that stone floors in residential and commercial properties are a big investment and the last thing that anyone wants to see is them looking stained, dirty, or damaged.
Luckily, with the right equipment, experience, and skill, our team at Real Shine Stone can get your Travertine floors looking as good, if not better than the day they were originally installed. We’re experts at restoring, repairing, and polishing all types of the stone floor.
Travertine stone floor is prized for its pitted, and banded appearance, this type of natural stone can provide distinctive and rich character for both indoor and outdoor areas.
Our Range of Affordable Travertine Services includes:
- Travertine Floor Restoration – One of the best ways to ensure that your Travertine floors continue to look amazing is with Travertine restoration services. Our experienced team will come to your home, business, or investment property and complete a thorough and detailed restoration of your Travertine floors. We’ll pay particular attention to the natural look of your Travertine, restoring it to its former glory in no time at all.
- Travertine Holes Filling – The small pores in Travertine flooring are a large part of why so many people love this stone. Still, they can do cleaning and maintaining Travertine flooring extremely difficult. Our friendly and professional team can go over your Travertine floor in detail, filling and covering any small holes. Filling small holes in your Travertine floor will make it much easier for you to clean and maintain your flooring.
- Grout Cleaning – With any natural stone tile, grout is an important part of the installation process. It helps to separate the tiles and ensures that your floor has a uniform look and feel. However, over time that grout can easily become dirty, stained, or even discolored. When that happens, you’ll need to clean the grout, but if you’ve ever tried scrubbing grout, you’ll already know how difficult it can be. Our experienced team has a variety of different pieces of grout cleaning equipment to professionally clean your grout and leave your Travertine floor looking amazing. The last thing that you want is for dirty, stained, or discolored grout to take away from the look and feel of your amazing Travertine floors.
- Travertine Floor Re-grouting – Over time, grout can become discolored, stained, dirty, and even cracked. When your grout starts to age, it will often crack and start to fall out, leaving nasty-looking gaps in your tiles. Don’t panic yet, though! Our experienced team can quickly and easily replace any grouting. We’ll expertly match the color of existing grout, replacing and re-grouting your entire floor. If the grout between your Travertine floor needs to be replaced, our experienced team at Real Shine Stone is standing by to assist you.
- Travertine Floor Cleaning – Despite the great look and feel of Travertine flooring, it’s not always the easiest to keep clean. Luckily, we love cleaning Travertine flooring, and not only that, but we also have a full range of Travertine floor cleaning products that will leave your Travertine floors looking amazing. It doesn’t matter how big or small your Travertine floor is, and we’ll be able to come to your residential or commercial property at a time and date convenient to you and clean it from top to bottom. One of the best ways to ensure that you get the full life expectancy out of your Travertine floors is with regular and professional cleaning.
- Travertine Repairs – When the worst occurs and your Travertine floor is damaged, it can be heartbreaking. After all, that Travertine floor becomes an integral part of your home’s aesthetic. Don’t start panicking right away about having cracked or damaged Travertine tiles on your floor. Our professional and experienced team has been professionally repairing Travertine floors for decades. We understand how the stone works, and we can carefully, with attention to even the smallest details, repair your Travertine floor. If you have damaged the Travertine floor, don’t leave it until the problem gets bigger or worse. You should immediately reach out to us at Real Shine Stone for any Travertine floor repairs.
- Travertine Polishing – Getting your Travertine floors polished is the ultimate way to ensure that they’re a prominent feature in your home, entranceway, or lobby. It also helps to protect your Travertine floor and makes it easier to clean and maintain. Almost all Travertine experts recommend that if you’re considering getting it polished, you should leave it to the experts. Luckily, our experienced and professional team at Real Shine Stone are experts in Travertine polishing. If you have Travertine flooring and it requires polishing, then please don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us directly at Real Shine Stone. We’re available to give you a 100% free, no-obligation quote on any Travertine floor polishing.
- Travertine Sealing – The ultimate way to protect your Travertine floors is by having them professionally sealed. Sealing your Travertine floors will ensure that they are less likely to be affected by spills, marks, and scrapes. If your Travertine floors are in a high-traffic area or any area such as a kitchen or entranceway where spills and liquids are likely, then getting them professionally sealed is a great option. If you have Travertine floors and would like a quote on professional Travertine sealing, don’t hesitate to contact us at Real Shine Stone.
- Travertine Floor Maintenance – While Travertine floors look amazing and can last for centuries, they still require regular cleaning and maintenance. Our experienced team at Real Shine Stone has been providing high-quality and affordable Travertine floor maintenance for decades. They understand the importance of doing a great job on any Travertine maintenance, and they’re looking forward to caring for your Travertine floors. If you have installed Travertine floors in your property or business, and you’d like a quote on affordable Travertine floor maintenance, don’t hesitate to give us a call at Real Shine Stone. The more preventative floor maintenance that you do, the better your Travertine floors will look and the longer they’ll last. Travertine floors are an investment that will last a lifetime if you take the time to have them professionally maintained. If something happens to your Travertine floors, the sooner you get it fixed, the less likely your floor will need to be replaced, saving you a lot of time, money, and hassles.
If your Travertine floor looks damaged, cracked, dirty, or stained, then don’t panic! We know it can be quite a shock to break or damage your Travertine floor, but the good news is that it can be completely restored to its previous glory. The first step in the process is to simply pick up your phone and call us at Real Shine Stone. We’ll have someone out to your residential or commercial property ASAP to evaluate your floor and give you a 100% free, no-obligation quote on any Travertine restoration, repairs, or polishing.
Contacting Us for Travertine Restoration Has Never Been Easier!
At Real Shine Stone Ltd, we have a team of highly qualified and professional Travertine experts that are ready to come to your home, office, or business and speak to you about your Travertine floor requirements.
Simply pick up the phone and call us at Real Shine Stone today! We can come to your property at a time that’s convenient for you and arrange to inspect your Travertine flooring. It’s 100% free, and we’ll walk you through every step of the process and give you a detailed breakdown of the costs associated with your Travertine restoration and repairs.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Our friendly and professional sales team is always available to answer any of your questions, and we believe in an open and honest, transparent relationship with all our clients.
Real Shine Stone Service Areas
At Real Shine Stone, we operate throughout the United Kingdom in the following areas, which include London, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, and Essex. If you don’t see your location on the list, please contact us directly, and we’ll be able to give you more information regarding your area.
Essex Service Areas:
- Havering, Hornchurch, Upminster, Brentwood, Shenfield, Billericay, Danbury, Little Baddow, Braintree, Chigwell, Buckhurst Hill, Loughton, Epping, Chipping Ongar, Southend-on-Sea, West Mersea, and Burnham-on-Crouch.
Hertfordshire Services Areas:
Hatfield, Northaw, Cuffley, Radlett, Watford, Borehamwood, Potters Bar, St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, and Stevenage.
Enfield Services Areas:
Southgate, Palmers Green, Winchmore Hill, Cockfosters, and Hadley Wood.
Cambridgeshire Service Areas:
Cambridge, Melbourn, Duxford, Linton, and Balsham.