The Real Shine Stone range of marble restoration services includes:
- Marble Floor Restoration – This is a complete restoration of marble floors, pillars, stairs, bench tops, and other marble services. It doesn’t matter how much restoration work your marble surfaces need; our team of expert natural stone contractors can get the job done. The longer you leave your marble surfaces, the harder they can be to restore, and the more work will be involved in the restoration process. If you think that your marble needs restoring, you can contact us, and we’ll give you a 100% free quote and tell you how soon we can get the process started.
- Marble Floor Grinding and Polishing – Part of the restoration process involves using diamond grinding and diamond polishing machines. The first stage, diamond grinding, involves taking the top layer of the marble off. This removes any minor scratches and marks in the marble and also removes the top layer of dirt and grime that has built up over the years since it was originally installed. At the same time as exposing this fresh layer of marble, diamond grinding also levels out the entire surface. The second step in this process is diamond polishing. Diamond polishing brings out the beautiful natural lustre of the marble and leaves it ready for the next steps in the marble restoration process.
- Marble Re-Grouting – During the restoration process, it’s often hard to clean the grout and restore it. Instead, we often remove the existing grout from the marble and replace it with fresh, clean grout. When we do a full marble restoration process, we don’t cut any corners and every aspect of the marble installation is restored to its original condition.
- Marble Repairs – It’s during the marble restoration process that we look for any large cracks, deep scratches, chips, or repairs in the marble that need to be fixed. This includes loose tiles that may need to be reapplied. We go over the entire marble surface and identify and then rectify any damaged sections of marble that need to be fixed. Our experienced technicians have had decades repairing marble. They can fix large damaged areas leaving them looking as good as if not better than the day the marble was originally installed.
- Marble Cleaning – Often, marble floors and surfaces just need a thorough cleaning to help them get back that ‘new’ look and feel. If you have marble flooring or surfaces that are need of professional cleaning, then please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll arrange a time that’s convenient for you to come and look at your marble floor and evaluate whether it needs restoration or just cleaning.
- Marble Floor Maintenance – One of the best things about natural stone floors such as marble flooring is that they are long-lasting. Once installed, the marble floor can last for decades, but it still requires regular professional maintenance. Professional polishing and maintenance will help to ensure that your marble floor lasts as long as possible and looks as great as the day it was first installed.
What’s the best way to contact us here at Real Shine Stone?
How to contact Real Shine Stone for marble restoration services, including repairs, polishing, restoration, and replacement. It’s easy and we’d love to have the opportunity to show you how we can bring your marble floors and marble surfaces back to life! We’ll leave your marble looking as good as the day it was originally installed, if not better!
If you have any marble floors or marble surfaces and you would like a quote on marble polishing, marble grinding, or marble maintenance, then please don’t hesitate to contact Real Shine Stone Ltd. We have a fully qualified, experienced, and insured team of contractors that have decades of combined experience working on marble floors and surfaces across London and in surrounding areas. There is no project that is too large or too small for our professional team of contractors.
If you would like to take a look at some marble restoration projects, feel free to browse through our gallery of restoration projects. There are several detailed marble restoration projects with before and after photos that you can look through.
When you use professional maintenance to look after your marble surfaces, you’re more likely to get the most out of your marble flooring, and it’s also a fantastic way to highlight different areas in your residential or commercial property.
At Real Shine Stone Ltd, we have a team of highly qualified and professional marble polishing experts that are ready to come to your home, office, or business and speak to you about your natural marble stone requirements. Simply pick up the phone and call us at Real Shine Stone! We can come to your property at a time that’s convenient for you and arrange to inspect your marble floors, stairs, or fixtures. It’s 100% free and we’ll walk you through every step of the process and give you a detailed breakdown of the costs associated with your marble restoration and repairs.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Our friendly and professional sales team is always available to answer any of your questions, and we believe in an open and honest, transparent relationship with all our clients.