Marble Floor Restoration, Cleaning, Polishing & Maintenance
At Real Shine Stone, our team of specialist contractors has decades of experience working with natural stone including marble. If you have marble stone installed in your residential property, commercial property, or public space and it needs some love and attention, then the team at Real Shine Stone should be your first call.
Despite your best cleaning and maintenance efforts, marble flooring, like any natural stone flooring, can become worn down, damaged, and dirty. It’s often extremely difficult to return your marble floor to its original lustre and shine once it has reached a certain point. There is only so much that commercial cleaners and polishers will able to do once your existing marble floor reaches this point.
That’s where you need to call in the experts in marble restoration, Real Shine Stone. We can come to your property at a time that’s convenient for you and arrange to inspect your marble floors, stairs, or fixtures. We’ll take a thorough look at the existing marble and give you an estimate on how much and how long it’s going to take to complete the restoration process.
We’ll evaluate how much damage there is in the existing marble and how intensive the repair process will be. We’ll take you through each step of the process and keep you informed through every step of the process. If you have aged or damaged marble in your home or property, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love the opportunity to show you how we can help restore your marble flooring.
What are the benefits of marble flooring and marble fixtures?
Marble is a type of natural stone that features a timeless style and high-gloss polish. Look at ant luxury home or property and the chances are pretty high that you’re going to see a lot of marble throughout the property. Marble has been a symbol of luxury and wealth for generations!
Some of the best places to use marble are in high-impact areas where you want to create a great first impression. It’s because of this that you see marble being used in entranceways, hallways, foyers, lobbies, bathrooms, and kitchens. Many people use marble in the key points of their homes or properties. These areas are where you want to make the biggest impression on other people for example, when you’re selling a property, you’ll see photos of bathrooms, kitchens, and entranceways.
One of the great things about natural stone like marble is that there are a large variety of different colours and variations to choose from. It’s definitely not all the same, and different coloured marble can be used to create different visual effects in your home or property.
Some of the different coloured marble that you can choose from includes variations of black, white, beige, peach, pink, grey, and also green. Marble which has been sourced from different locations around the world, often has a very distinct colour or pattern.
There are hundreds of different types of marble stone, and our team of professional contractors is skilled at repairing them all. It doesn’t matter how big or small the marble restoration project may be. We’ll have it looking just like new in no time at all!
It’s important to note that before you choose marble stone, you consider that it can be prone to get scratched and damaged. Don’t panic if you have any scratches or marks in your marble flooring or benches. Real Shine Stone has a variety of different methods to help restore your marble and repair any marks leaving them looking as good as the day they were installed, if not better.
If you have noticed that your marble flooring is looking worn, dirty, scratched, or damaged, then don’t try and fix it yourself. Simply pick up the phone and call us at Real Shine Stone! We can come to your property at a time that’s convenient for you and arrange to inspect your marble floors, stairs, or fixtures.
We’ll look at the marble and evaluate how much damage there is and how intensive the repair process will be. We’ll take you through each step of the process and keep you informed through every step of the process. If you have aged or damaged marble in your home or property, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love the opportunity to show you how we can help restore your marble flooring.
What marble restoration services do you offer at Real Shine Stone?
When it comes to any marble restoration projects, you know our friendly and professional team at Real Shine Stone has you covered. We have been completing marble restoration projects across London and in surrounding areas for years. Our team of qualified contractors has decades of combined experience working with and restoring natural marble stone.
The Real Shine Stone range of marble restoration and marble services includes:
- Marble Floor Restoration – This is a complete restoration of marble floors, pillars, stairs, bench tops, and other marble services. It doesn’t matter how much restoration work your marble surfaces need; our team of expert natural stone contractors can get the job done. The longer you leave your marble surfaces, the harder they can be to restore, and the more work will be involved in the restoration process. If you think that your marble needs restoring, you can contact us, and we’ll give you a 100% free quote and tell you how soon we can get the process started.
- Marble Floor Grinding and Polishing – Part of the restoration process involves using diamond grinding and diamond polishing machines. The first stage, diamond grinding, involves taking the top layer of the marble off. This removes any minor scratches and marks in the marble and also removes the top layer of dirt and grime that has built up over the years since it was originally installed. At the same time as exposing this fresh layer of marble, diamond grinding also levels out the entire surface. The second step in this process is diamond polishing. Diamond polishing brings out the beautiful natural lustre of the marble and leaves it ready for the next steps in the marble restoration process.
- Marble Re-Grouting – During the restoration process, it’s often hard to clean the grout and restore it. Instead, we often remove the existing grout from the marble and replace it with fresh, clean grout. When we do a full marble restoration process, we don’t cut any corners and every aspect of the marble installation is restored to its original condition.
- Marble Repairs – It’s during the marble restoration process that we look for any large cracks, deep scratches, chips, or repairs in the marble that need to be fixed. This includes loose tiles that may need to be reapplied. We go over the entire marble surface and identify and then rectify any damaged sections of marble that need to be fixed. Our experienced technicians have had decades repairing marble. They can fix large damaged areas leaving them looking as good as if not better than the day the marble was originally installed.
- Marble Cleaning – Often, marble floors and surfaces just need a thorough cleaning to help them get back that ‘new’ look and feel. If you have marble flooring or surfaces that are need of professional cleaning, then please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll arrange a time that’s convenient for you to come and look at your marble floor and evaluate whether it needs restoration or just cleaning.
- Marble Floor Maintenance – One of the best things about natural stone floors such as marble flooring is that they are long-lasting. Once installed, the marble floor can last for decades, but it still requires regular professional maintenance. Professional polishing and maintenance will help to ensure that your marble floor lasts as long as possible and looks as great as the day it was first installed.
What’s the best way to contact us here at Real Shine Stone?
How to contact Real Shine Stone for marble restoration services, including repairs, polishing, restoration, and replacement. It’s easy and we’d love to have the opportunity to show you how we can bring your marble floors and marble surfaces back to life! We’ll leave your marble looking as good as the day it was originally installed, if not better!
If you have any marble floors or marble surfaces and you would like a quote on marble polishing, marble grinding, or marble maintenance, then please don’t hesitate to contact Real Shine Stone Ltd. We have a fully qualified, experienced, and insured team of contractors that have decades of combined experience working on marble floors and surfaces across London and in surrounding areas. There is no project that is too large or too small for our professional team of contractors.
If you would like to take a look at some of our marble restoration projects, feel free to browse through our gallery of restoration projects. There are several detailed marble restoration projects with before and after photos that you can look through.
When you use professional maintenance to look after your marble surfaces, you’re more likely to get the most out of your marble flooring, and it’s also a fantastic way to highlight different areas in your residential or commercial property.
At Real Shine Stone Ltd, we have a team of highly qualified and professional marble polishing experts that are ready to come to your home, office, or business and speak to you about your natural marble stone requirements. Simply pick up the phone and call us at Real Shine Stone! We can come to your property at a time that’s convenient for you and arrange to inspect your marble floors, stairs, or fixtures. It’s 100% free and we’ll walk you through every step of the process and give you a detailed breakdown of the costs associated with your marble restoration and repairs.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Our friendly and professional sales team is always available to answer any of your questions, and we believe in an open and honest, transparent relationship with all our clients.